- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Here’s What Kevin Durant Tweeted About Kyrie Irving Six Years Ago
- Updated: December 26, 2016
With the Cavs down one and just three ticks remaining on the clock, Irving hit a tough turnaround jumper over opposing guard Klay Thompson to ice the victory for the Cavs.
The Warriors gave the ball to superstar Kevin Durant on the ensuing possession, however the Warriors’ newest acquisition tripped and was unable to get a clean shot at the buzzer.
The irony of the whole situation comes in the form of a tweet by Durant from over five years ago in which the forward praised the skill of Irving when he was just 18-years-old.
That guy Kyrie Iriving is good, really good
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) December 4, 2010
Irving finished the evening with 25 points, six rebounds, and 10 assists, while Durant ended his night with 26 points and 15 rebounds.