- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
Here’s What Kevin Durant Tweeted About Kyrie Irving Six Years Ago
- Updated: December 26, 2016
With the Cavs down one and just three ticks remaining on the clock, Irving hit a tough turnaround jumper over opposing guard Klay Thompson to ice the victory for the Cavs.
The Warriors gave the ball to superstar Kevin Durant on the ensuing possession, however the Warriors’ newest acquisition tripped and was unable to get a clean shot at the buzzer.
The irony of the whole situation comes in the form of a tweet by Durant from over five years ago in which the forward praised the skill of Irving when he was just 18-years-old.
That guy Kyrie Iriving is good, really good
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) December 4, 2010
Irving finished the evening with 25 points, six rebounds, and 10 assists, while Durant ended his night with 26 points and 15 rebounds.