- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Here’s What Kevin Durant Tweeted About Kyrie Irving Six Years Ago
- Updated: December 26, 2016
With the Cavs down one and just three ticks remaining on the clock, Irving hit a tough turnaround jumper over opposing guard Klay Thompson to ice the victory for the Cavs.
The Warriors gave the ball to superstar Kevin Durant on the ensuing possession, however the Warriors’ newest acquisition tripped and was unable to get a clean shot at the buzzer.
The irony of the whole situation comes in the form of a tweet by Durant from over five years ago in which the forward praised the skill of Irving when he was just 18-years-old.
That guy Kyrie Iriving is good, really good
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) December 4, 2010
Irving finished the evening with 25 points, six rebounds, and 10 assists, while Durant ended his night with 26 points and 15 rebounds.