- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
- Video: Marquese Chriss Obliterates Brooklyn Nets Defender With Nasty Poster Dunk
- Derrick Rose Admits to ‘Spying’ on LeBron James While He Was on Cavs
Cavs News: J.R. Smith Agrees to Four-Year, $57 Million Deal With Cavs
- Updated: October 15, 2016
After a long, tumultuous journey, it seems like the J.R. Smith saga has finally come to an end.
However, according to Marc Stein of ESPN, Smith and the Cavs have finally come to terms on a four-year, $57 million deal, which equates to around $14.25 million per year.
J.R. Smith and the Cavs have come to terms on a four-year $57 million deal, league sources say
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 15, 2016
The Cavs are now set to open its season on Oct. 25 against the New York Knicks with the main core of last year’s team fully intact.