- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: J.R. Smith Agrees to Four-Year, $57 Million Deal With Cavs
- Updated: October 15, 2016
After a long, tumultuous journey, it seems like the J.R. Smith saga has finally come to an end.
However, according to Marc Stein of ESPN, Smith and the Cavs have finally come to terms on a four-year, $57 million deal, which equates to around $14.25 million per year.
J.R. Smith and the Cavs have come to terms on a four-year $57 million deal, league sources say
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 15, 2016
The Cavs are now set to open its season on Oct. 25 against the New York Knicks with the main core of last year’s team fully intact.