- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Fans Chant ‘Kobe’ as LeBron James Enters Los Angeles Rams Stadium
- Updated: September 18, 2016
While Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James continues to prepare for the 2016-17 season in Los Angeles, he decided to take a break on Sunday afternoon and watch the Los Angeles Rams’ home opener against the Seattle Seahawks with his two sons.
While heading out to the field to take in some of the pre-game festivities, James’ presence was immediately noted by some Rams fans. They proceeded to serenade him by chanting the name of his recently-retired rival from the Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant, with the situation captured in a tweet by Fox Sports West.
— FOX Sports West (@FoxSportsWest) September 18, 2016
The National Football League thought enough of James’ appearance that they also noted it on their Twitter feed.
— NFL (@NFL) September 18, 2016