- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Praises Stephen Curry on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’
- Updated: September 7, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar forward LeBron James made an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” recently, where he opened up about bringing a championship home to Cleveland, signing a new contract with the Cavs this offseason and his obsession with going to the gym.
He also took a moment to praise superstar Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry, who is also going to make an appearance on the show sometime in the near future.
“He’s definitely a great guy,” James said of Curry. “He’s a fierce competitor, I’ll tell you that. So don’t get fooled by that smile when he come up here. If any of y’all play basketball or golf, he’s going to try to get it from you. So don’t get fooled. For me, I think the best thing for me is that we’re two of the most talked-about athletes in the world, and we were both born in Akron, Ohio. So that means a lot to me.”
Greatness respecting fellow greatness and LeBron continuing to show that he is the epitome of a class act in the NBA.