- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
Photos of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson in Cabo Confirm Couple’s Relationship
- Updated: September 6, 2016
According to People Magazine, the pair was seen at a club in Los Angeles and was even looking at a house in Beverly Hills last week. The speculation about the couple’s relationship has seemingly been confirmed now that TMZ has published photos of the two vacationing together in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
“Khloe and Tristan have been seeing each other for a little bit,” a source told People. “He’s a really nice, good guy and she seems very happy with him.”
Kardashian is still in the midst of a divorce with former Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom. She was also seen with Houston Rockets guard James Harden last summer.
While Thompson is still in the middle of a championship offseason, he is due to report to Cavaliers training camp at the end of the month.
Here are some of the photos from the couple’s Cabo vacation courtesy of TMZ.