- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Roasts Stephen Curry During Championship Parade
- Updated: June 23, 2016
During the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ championship parade on Wednesday afternoon, LeBron James took the courtesy of thanking each player on the team for their contributions during the Cavs’ championship run.
When it was power forward Kevin Love‘s turn to be congratulated, James emphasized the stop that his teammate had in Game 7 when he played astounding defense on Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry.
— Dan Favale (@danfavale) June 22, 2016
Although not show in the clip above, James wanted to let the fans know that his power forward stopped the unanimous “MVP” and then added the phrase, “just throwing that out there.”
And even though many basketball fans may think that the three-time NBA champion comes off as “cocky” or “arrogant,” after delivering an NBA title to a city that’s been the butt of all jokes in the sports world for over 50 years, Cleveland’s prodigal son can say damn near anything he wants to at this point.