- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: LeBron James Roasts Stephen Curry During Championship Parade
- Updated: June 23, 2016
During the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ championship parade on Wednesday afternoon, LeBron James took the courtesy of thanking each player on the team for their contributions during the Cavs’ championship run.
When it was power forward Kevin Love‘s turn to be congratulated, James emphasized the stop that his teammate had in Game 7 when he played astounding defense on Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry.
— Dan Favale (@danfavale) June 22, 2016
Although not show in the clip above, James wanted to let the fans know that his power forward stopped the unanimous “MVP” and then added the phrase, “just throwing that out there.”
And even though many basketball fans may think that the three-time NBA champion comes off as “cocky” or “arrogant,” after delivering an NBA title to a city that’s been the butt of all jokes in the sports world for over 50 years, Cleveland’s prodigal son can say damn near anything he wants to at this point.