- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Gives Priceless Response When Asked If He Deserves Finals MVP
- Updated: June 18, 2016
Ask anyone outside of Oakland, California who deserves this year’s NBA Finals MVP, and they’ll tell you: Win or lose, LeBron James deserves the NBA Finals MVP.
King James is on a historic run as he’s averaging 30.2 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.5 assists, 2.7 steals, and 2.2 blocks per game through six games so far of the NBA Finals.
However, when asked on Saturday afternoon about who he thinks deserves the prestigious award, James gave the most epic response ever. See for yourself below.