- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Listed as Favorites to Win NBA Title
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers are currently tied 2-2 with the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals, one online sportsbook has now installed them as favorites to win the NBA title, replacing the Golden State Warriors who have had a virtual stranglehold on that position all season.
Prior to last Saturday night, the Cavs appeared to be in line for a possible sweep, but two losses in the span of 48 hours has now deadlocked the series. In Cleveland’s favor is the fact that two of the final three games against Toronto will be at home, including Wednesday night’s contest.
The defending champion Warriors have slipped after falling behind 3-1 in their Western Conference Finals matchup against the Thunder. They potentially could be eliminated on Thursday night when that series returns to Golden State’s home court in Oakland.