- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Listed as Favorites to Win NBA Title
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers are currently tied 2-2 with the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals, one online sportsbook has now installed them as favorites to win the NBA title, replacing the Golden State Warriors who have had a virtual stranglehold on that position all season.
Prior to last Saturday night, the Cavs appeared to be in line for a possible sweep, but two losses in the span of 48 hours has now deadlocked the series. In Cleveland’s favor is the fact that two of the final three games against Toronto will be at home, including Wednesday night’s contest.
The defending champion Warriors have slipped after falling behind 3-1 in their Western Conference Finals matchup against the Thunder. They potentially could be eliminated on Thursday night when that series returns to Golden State’s home court in Oakland.