- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Listed as Favorites to Win NBA Title
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers are currently tied 2-2 with the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals, one online sportsbook has now installed them as favorites to win the NBA title, replacing the Golden State Warriors who have had a virtual stranglehold on that position all season.
Prior to last Saturday night, the Cavs appeared to be in line for a possible sweep, but two losses in the span of 48 hours has now deadlocked the series. In Cleveland’s favor is the fact that two of the final three games against Toronto will be at home, including Wednesday night’s contest.
The defending champion Warriors have slipped after falling behind 3-1 in their Western Conference Finals matchup against the Thunder. They potentially could be eliminated on Thursday night when that series returns to Golden State’s home court in Oakland.