- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Timofey Mozgov and Mo Williams to Be out Longer Than Expected
- Updated: November 20, 2015
According to the team’s official website, additional examination along with an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed the strain as the center is estimated to be out 10-14 days.
In addition to Cleveland’s already ailing roster, point guard Mo Williams also received additional examination and an MRI, which showed posterior right ankle inflammation as well as continued soreness.
Cavs injury update: Timo out 10-14 days; Mo out 1-2 more games pic.twitter.com/FlVS1EKyIJ
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 20, 2015
Both are listed as out in tomorrow’s contest against the Atlanta Hawks at Quicken Loans Arena.