- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Timofey Mozgov and Mo Williams to Be out Longer Than Expected
- Updated: November 20, 2015
According to the team’s official website, additional examination along with an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed the strain as the center is estimated to be out 10-14 days.
In addition to Cleveland’s already ailing roster, point guard Mo Williams also received additional examination and an MRI, which showed posterior right ankle inflammation as well as continued soreness.
Cavs injury update: Timo out 10-14 days; Mo out 1-2 more games pic.twitter.com/FlVS1EKyIJ
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 20, 2015
Both are listed as out in tomorrow’s contest against the Atlanta Hawks at Quicken Loans Arena.