- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
LeBron to Media: ‘How Many More F*cking Questions Ya’ll Gonna Ask’
- Updated: November 13, 2015
“It’s a great way to start a road trip, to be here in the Garden, you know, so you don’t need no extra motivation to be here, the fans are amazing and they know game,” James said during this morning’s shootaround. “This building brings off a vibe and it’s a Friday night in New York City, what else can you ask for?”
“How many more (expletive) questions y’all gonna ask?”
James then directed his teammates to each pick up a ball and “get up and down” the court to start warming up.
Blatt soon got the hint that James wanted to end the media session early and start practice and said:
“He’s also anxious to practice, so let me get over there.”
It’s evident that James is taking a very serious approach to the game this season as he looks to make his sixth straight NBA Finals appearance and deliver an NBA title to the city of Cleveland once and for all.