- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
Video: LeBron James Makes Ridiculous Left-Handed Pass to Richard Jefferson
- Updated: November 8, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking for their sixth straight victory against the Indiana Pacers.
At the beginning of the first quarter, LeBron James makes an extremely difficult skip pass with his left hand. Not many players in the league can make this pass, much less make it this accurately.