- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs Rumors: J.R. Smith Looking for Three-Year Deal Worth $24 Million
- Updated: June 29, 2015
— Probasketballdraft (@Probballdraft) June 28, 2015
The Cavs acquired Smith via trade from the New York Knicks mid-season and was immediately inserted the mercurial guard into the starting lineup opposite Kyrie Irving for a majority of the season.
For the season, Smith averaged 12.1 points, 2.8 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game and was critical to the Cavs regular season turnaround and deep playoff run.
An eleven year NBA veteran, J.R. will turn 30 in September.