- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
A Collection of Creatively Hateful Tweets to Kelly Olynyk
- Updated: April 29, 2015
A plethora of fans across America have expressed their recent dismay with what has transpired over the past couple days between Boston Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk and Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love. Although Olynyk does have his backers who claim that Olynyk’s dismantling of Love’s arm is a part of the game, many have expressed vitriol disgust due to the fact that Love may be out for the rest of the postseason.
Some creative fans took to social media the past couple days to creatively express their hatred towards the Celtics forward. We’ve gathered some of the best with the help of Reddit.
.@KellyOlynyk I HOPE YOU SEE SOMEONE WAVING AND YOU WAVE BACK AND IT TURNS OUT THEY WERE WAVING TO THE GUY BEHIND YOU.
— sportsyelling. (@sportsyelling) April 27, 2015
Honestly hope Kelly Olynyk gets charged double meat prices every time he goes to Chipotle from now on. Karma. — Elijah™ (@da_eeester) April 28, 2015
“I won’t wish any harm on you, but i hope every bite of cereal you take for the rest of your life, you drip milk on your chin” — Chris Amato (@C_Amato21) April 29, 2015