- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
- Video: Marquese Chriss Obliterates Brooklyn Nets Defender With Nasty Poster Dunk
- Derrick Rose Admits to ‘Spying’ on LeBron James While He Was on Cavs
- Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
A Collection of Creatively Hateful Tweets to Kelly Olynyk
- Updated: April 29, 2015
A plethora of fans across America have expressed their recent dismay with what has transpired over the past couple days between Boston Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk and Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love. Although Olynyk does have his backers who claim that Olynyk’s dismantling of Love’s arm is a part of the game, many have expressed vitriol disgust due to the fact that Love may be out for the rest of the postseason.
Some creative fans took to social media the past couple days to creatively express their hatred towards the Celtics forward. We’ve gathered some of the best with the help of Reddit.
.@KellyOlynyk I HOPE YOU SEE SOMEONE WAVING AND YOU WAVE BACK AND IT TURNS OUT THEY WERE WAVING TO THE GUY BEHIND YOU.
— sportsyelling. (@sportsyelling) April 27, 2015
Honestly hope Kelly Olynyk gets charged double meat prices every time he goes to Chipotle from now on. Karma. — Elijah™ (@da_eeester) April 28, 2015
“I won’t wish any harm on you, but i hope every bite of cereal you take for the rest of your life, you drip milk on your chin” — Chris Amato (@C_Amato21) April 29, 2015