- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: LeBron James Sits Out Practice With Flu-Like Symptoms
- Updated: January 20, 2015
The status of LeBron James for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Wednesday night home game against the Utah Jazz remains in question after the veteran didn’t attend Tuesday’s practice due to what the Cleveland Plain Dealer described as “flu-like symptoms.”
Whether or not he plays in the contest will be determined on Wednesday morning during the team’s shootaround.
James appeared relatively subdued during his post-game comments after Cleveland’s 108-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls. At the time, he gave no indication of feeling ill, but reporters noted it was a departure from his usual mood after a victory.
The 26 points James tallied against the Bulls were less than the nearly 34 points he had averaged in his previous three games. Currently in his 12th NBA season, James returned just last Tuesday after missing the previous two weeks due to knee trouble. During his absence, the Cavaliers won just one of nine games.
When asked about James, Cavs’ head coach David Blatt said, “Hopefully, it’s nothing serious as far as an illness is concerned, but we wanted to let him rest.”