- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: LeBron James Sits Out Practice With Flu-Like Symptoms
- Updated: January 20, 2015
The status of LeBron James for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Wednesday night home game against the Utah Jazz remains in question after the veteran didn’t attend Tuesday’s practice due to what the Cleveland Plain Dealer described as “flu-like symptoms.”
Whether or not he plays in the contest will be determined on Wednesday morning during the team’s shootaround.
James appeared relatively subdued during his post-game comments after Cleveland’s 108-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls. At the time, he gave no indication of feeling ill, but reporters noted it was a departure from his usual mood after a victory.
The 26 points James tallied against the Bulls were less than the nearly 34 points he had averaged in his previous three games. Currently in his 12th NBA season, James returned just last Tuesday after missing the previous two weeks due to knee trouble. During his absence, the Cavaliers won just one of nine games.
When asked about James, Cavs’ head coach David Blatt said, “Hopefully, it’s nothing serious as far as an illness is concerned, but we wanted to let him rest.”