- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Top 5 Reasons Cavs Fans Shouldn’t Be in Panic Mode Just Yet
- Updated: March 29, 2017
2. Veteran Experience
When the first game of the playoffs tips off, James will be taking part in the 200th playoff game of his career. Despite all those games played, the hunger for another title still rests within him and he has veteran talent along with him for the ride. Those veterans know the routine and are ready to supplement his efforts.
In the case of players like Deron Williams and Kyle Korver, they’re in search of their first NBA title, so they bring added motivation to the table. Plus, their talents will be able to give the starters some rest, something that’s vital at this part of the year.
Next: Better Scheduling