- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Updated: February 15, 2017
In the Cavs’ matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night, the four-time MVP threw one of the most ridiculous passes of the season as he threw a bounce pass between Andrew Wiggins’ legs to a cutting Derrick Williams.
Check out the ridiculousness for yourself below.
Holy crap, LeBron James just NO-LOOK NUTMEG'D ANDREW WIGGINS for a filthy assist to Derrick Williams 😨😨😨 pic.twitter.com/0nj7HAKmpU
— Darth Silverous™ (@World_Wide_Wob) February 15, 2017