- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Updated: February 15, 2017
In the Cavs’ matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night, the four-time MVP threw one of the most ridiculous passes of the season as he threw a bounce pass between Andrew Wiggins’ legs to a cutting Derrick Williams.
Check out the ridiculousness for yourself below.
Holy crap, LeBron James just NO-LOOK NUTMEG'D ANDREW WIGGINS for a filthy assist to Derrick Williams 😨😨😨 pic.twitter.com/0nj7HAKmpU
— Darth Silverous™ (@World_Wide_Wob) February 15, 2017