- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Updated: February 15, 2017
In the Cavs’ matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night, the four-time MVP threw one of the most ridiculous passes of the season as he threw a bounce pass between Andrew Wiggins’ legs to a cutting Derrick Williams.
Check out the ridiculousness for yourself below.
Holy crap, LeBron James just NO-LOOK NUTMEG'D ANDREW WIGGINS for a filthy assist to Derrick Williams 😨😨😨 pic.twitter.com/0nj7HAKmpU
— Darth Silverous™ (@World_Wide_Wob) February 15, 2017