- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
Here’s What Kevin Durant Tweeted About Kyrie Irving Six Years Ago
- Updated: December 26, 2016
With the Cavs down one and just three ticks remaining on the clock, Irving hit a tough turnaround jumper over opposing guard Klay Thompson to ice the victory for the Cavs.
The Warriors gave the ball to superstar Kevin Durant on the ensuing possession, however the Warriors’ newest acquisition tripped and was unable to get a clean shot at the buzzer.
The irony of the whole situation comes in the form of a tweet by Durant from over five years ago in which the forward praised the skill of Irving when he was just 18-years-old.
That guy Kyrie Iriving is good, really good
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) December 4, 2010
Irving finished the evening with 25 points, six rebounds, and 10 assists, while Durant ended his night with 26 points and 15 rebounds.