- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Sources: Cleveland guard J.R. Smith's left knee MRI returned clean today. He's expected to be day-to-day. Smith injured knee Monday.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) December 6, 2016
The 31-year-old Smith apparently injured the knee in the first quarter of the Cavs’ game against the Toronto Raptors on Monday night.
Initial X-rays on the knee had come back negative, and with the MRI results also coming up clean, it looks like Smith will be day-to-day moving forward.
Smith is having perhaps the worst start in his NBA career, as he’s shooting just 31.1 percent from the field, attributing to a putrid 7.8 points per game.