- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Sources: Cleveland guard J.R. Smith's left knee MRI returned clean today. He's expected to be day-to-day. Smith injured knee Monday.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) December 6, 2016
The 31-year-old Smith apparently injured the knee in the first quarter of the Cavs’ game against the Toronto Raptors on Monday night.
Initial X-rays on the knee had come back negative, and with the MRI results also coming up clean, it looks like Smith will be day-to-day moving forward.
Smith is having perhaps the worst start in his NBA career, as he’s shooting just 31.1 percent from the field, attributing to a putrid 7.8 points per game.