- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Cory Jefferson Agrees to Deal With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: September 1, 2016
Source: Cory Jefferson agreed to deal with Cavaliers. Hearing Eric Moreland is also a training camp target.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 31, 2016
The contract details were not officially disclosed, but it is likely that the contract is an invitation to training camp with an opportunity to make the final Cavs roster. If Jefferson does not make the final roster, he will likely be given a chance to head to the team’s D-League affiliate.
Jefferson was a member of the Pheonix Suns last year and appeared in eight games while averaging 2.8 points with 2.0 rebounds in just over six minutes per game. He also appeared in 50 games with the Brooklyn Nets in 2014-15 where he averaged 3.7 points in just over 10 minutes per game.
The Cavs got a close look at Jefferson this summer, where the 25-year-old was a member of the Cavs’ Summer League team. He averaged 5.1 points and 5.3 rebounds in 13.1 minutes during that time.
Jefferson was initially drafted as the No. 60 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft by the San Antonio Spurs.