- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Cavs News: Cory Jefferson Agrees to Deal With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: September 1, 2016
Source: Cory Jefferson agreed to deal with Cavaliers. Hearing Eric Moreland is also a training camp target.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 31, 2016
The contract details were not officially disclosed, but it is likely that the contract is an invitation to training camp with an opportunity to make the final Cavs roster. If Jefferson does not make the final roster, he will likely be given a chance to head to the team’s D-League affiliate.
Jefferson was a member of the Pheonix Suns last year and appeared in eight games while averaging 2.8 points with 2.0 rebounds in just over six minutes per game. He also appeared in 50 games with the Brooklyn Nets in 2014-15 where he averaged 3.7 points in just over 10 minutes per game.
The Cavs got a close look at Jefferson this summer, where the 25-year-old was a member of the Cavs’ Summer League team. He averaged 5.1 points and 5.3 rebounds in 13.1 minutes during that time.
Jefferson was initially drafted as the No. 60 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft by the San Antonio Spurs.