- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: Exclusive Unseen Footage From 2016 NBA Finals Celebration
- Updated: August 23, 2016
If you’ve watched the Olympics on NBC for the past couple of weeks, then you probably noticed that nearly every event was presented with “limited commercial interruption.”
And that was particularly true with live events, and it was because of the fact that international television stations don’t normally run as many ads as American stations do. While the US stations were forced to adjust for the Olympics in Rio, they were not forced to change during the 2016 NBA Finals, despite it being broadcast around the world.
Because of this, several international stations did not cut to commercials at the same time that ABC did, meaning that there is some unseen footage from the NBA Finals celebration that many viewers have not seen.
Here is some of that unseen footage courtesy of a Spanish language broadcast that shows a little bit more of the scenery that unfolded just after the final buzzer sounded in the 2016 NBA Finals.