- LeBron James: ‘Teams Get Together in This League to Try to Beat Me’
- Report: Cavs ‘Actively Shopping’ Mo Williams and Jordan McRae
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
Video: LeBron Explains Why He Hasn’t Felt the Need to Take Over a Game
- Updated: May 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers currently sit just one game away from their second consecutive NBA Finals appearance as they hold a 3-2 advantage over the Toronto Raptors.
One of the big reasons for that series lead is due to the play of superstar LeBron James. However, one might say that James hasn’t been aggressive in some of the games or hasn’t really “taken over” like he’s done in the past.
"We didn't get to this point in our season by me taking over every game." -LeBron James https://t.co/NyTM4I8hYB
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 26, 2016