- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Video: LeBron Explains Why He Hasn’t Felt the Need to Take Over a Game
- Updated: May 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers currently sit just one game away from their second consecutive NBA Finals appearance as they hold a 3-2 advantage over the Toronto Raptors.
One of the big reasons for that series lead is due to the play of superstar LeBron James. However, one might say that James hasn’t been aggressive in some of the games or hasn’t really “taken over” like he’s done in the past.
"We didn't get to this point in our season by me taking over every game." -LeBron James https://t.co/NyTM4I8hYB
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 26, 2016