- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Twitter Reacts to Cleveland Cavaliers’ Game 4 Loss in Toronto
- Updated: May 24, 2016
Just a few short days ago, it looked as though the Cleveland Cavaliers could go undefeated through the rest of the playoffs. But then the reality of playing in the Eastern Conference Finals set in as the Toronto Raptors handed the Cavs two consecutive losses in Canada.
The Cavs are looking forward to returning home for Game 5 Wednesday night, but the consecutive road losses sent Twitter into a general state of shock Monday night.
Cavs fans do not worry. You have the greatest player on the planet. He will pull through.
— Darron Lee (@DLeeMG8) May 24, 2016
Ty Lue must be a @BEATKINGKONG fan, bec the Cavs ran the same play over and over in the 4th and scored every time.
Then they stopped.
— Amin Elhassan (@AminESPN) May 24, 2016
We've got a series!
— 120 Sports (@120Sports) May 24, 2016
We're all square in the East!
Raptors come up huge down the stretch, knock off Cavs at home 105-99. pic.twitter.com/B3DtdeRBhO
— ESPN (@espn) May 24, 2016
Cavs-Raptors is tied 2-2, just like we all expected.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) May 24, 2016
Ever since King Jaffe Jouffer Blatt said the Cavs are the NBA favorites, the Cavs are 0-2. The curse of Blatt
— Vincent Goodwill (@vgoodwill) May 24, 2016
No team has ever lost Games 1 and 2 of Conf Finals by 15+ and won the series.
Raptors are now tied 2-2 with the Cavs.
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) May 24, 2016
— NBA History (@NBAHistory) May 24, 2016
Read more Twitter reactions on the next page!