- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Expected to Miss Team’s Final Two Games of Season
- Updated: April 11, 2016
According to Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beach Journal, Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Iman Shumpert will not be playing in Cleveland’s final two regular season games against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday and Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.
#Cavs say Iman Shumpert will miss final two games of regular season, but should be ready for playoffs. Needed his left knee drained
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) April 11, 2016
The 25-year-old shooting guard had his knee drained as he’s recovering from a left knee injury.
However, there’s good news.
Lloyd has also noted that Shumpert should be ready as the Cavs chase an NBA championship in the playoffs.
Shumpert is averaging 5.8 points and 3.8 rebounds per game, but more importantly is arguably the team’s best perimeter defender.