- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Expected to Miss Team’s Final Two Games of Season
- Updated: April 11, 2016
According to Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beach Journal, Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Iman Shumpert will not be playing in Cleveland’s final two regular season games against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday and Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.
#Cavs say Iman Shumpert will miss final two games of regular season, but should be ready for playoffs. Needed his left knee drained
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) April 11, 2016
The 25-year-old shooting guard had his knee drained as he’s recovering from a left knee injury.
However, there’s good news.
Lloyd has also noted that Shumpert should be ready as the Cavs chase an NBA championship in the playoffs.
Shumpert is averaging 5.8 points and 3.8 rebounds per game, but more importantly is arguably the team’s best perimeter defender.