- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Five Bold Predictions for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Stretch Run
- Updated: March 7, 2016
Looking into a crystal ball over the next six weeks with respect to the Cleveland Cavaliers, trying to make projections can be a difficult proposition. The team has navigated some choppy terrain, but still sits atop the Eastern Conference when it comes to season records.
Looking at what lies ahead for the Cavaliers, here are five predictions that will likely stoke conversation on both sides:
1. 60+ Win Season
While this prediction has all the earmarks of hope rather than reality, it’s not too far off base. This requires the Cavaliers to finish 16-5, which is a stretch they’ve already topped this season. After the December 26th debacle in Portland, the Cavs went on a 21-5 surge that ended with a February 21st victory in Oklahoma City.
The next two weeks will likely determine if this comes true, since a four-game Western road trip and two home games against playoff-worthy foes are on the docket. Given the need to stay just ahead of the Toronto Raptors for best conference record, the focus will presumably remain on the task at hand. If they can win at least two of three key divisional road matchups next month in the regular season’s final 10 days, it should happen.
Next: LeBron James Will Drop 40+ Points