- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Chris Bosh: LeBron James Is One of the Best Teammates I’ve Ever Had
- Updated: February 12, 2016
The image of LeBron James has fluctuated up and down over the course of his career, with the most recent image being the damaging assertion that he’s a coach-killer. Such comments came in the wake of the Cleveland Cavaliers firing David Blatt on January 22.
However, Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh, a former teammate of James from 2010-14, disputes such a notion, according to a tweet from Ethan J. Skolnick of the Miami Herald:
Bosh defending LeBron: "he's not a coach killer. He's not anything like that…. He's one of the best teammates I've ever had."
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 12, 2016
James and Bosh, combined with veteran guard Dwyane Wade served as the cornerstones for the Heat’s four consecutive trips to the NBA Finals. In 2012 and 2013, Miami won the NBA title.
After Blatt was fired, James was accused of orchestrating his dismissal, a charge that had periodically been made over the course of their 18-month relationship. Other claims were then made that he had also attempted to get his then-Heat head coach, Erik Spoelstra, only to be shot down by team president Pat Riley.
No proof was ever offered by anyone making any of the claims, and Cavaliers’ general manager David Griffin dismissed the idea when the press conference announcing Blatt’s dismissal took place.