- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving (Knee) to Remain Sidelined Tuesday vs. Celtics
- Updated: December 13, 2015
Head coach David Blatt stated that Irving will not return for Tuesday night’s game versus the Boston Celtics. This comes a day after a report leaked that Irving was eager to make his return as soon as Tuesday versus the Celtics.
Kyrie Irving will not play Tuesday vs Celtics, David Blatt said.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) December 13, 2015
Blatt stressed that Irving is “looking and feeling good,” but he’s not ready to return:
David Blatt says Kyrie Irving is “looking good” and “feeling good” but he will not play Tuesday in Boston.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 13, 2015
The 23-year-old point guard has not played since June 4th, when Game 1 of the 2015 NBA Finals took place. Irving has recently participated in practice and has been traveling with the team.
While it’s clear the Cavaliers remain cautious in their approach regarding Irving’s return, it shouldn’t be too long before the three-time All-Star makes his debut this season.