- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Jared Cunningham Earns Final Roster Spot as Cavs Waive Quinn Cook
- Updated: October 24, 2015
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) October 24, 2015
Cunningham established himself as the favorite to win the team’s final roster spot since early on in the preseason. He had a 31-point performance in a loss to the Philadelphia 76ers and scored in double figures off of the bench in four of the seven preseason games. He led the team in total points scored during the exhibition.
The 6’4″ guard’s contract will be non-guaranteed, meaning the team can release him at any point during the season and not owe him any more money.
Cook, an undrafted rookie out of the University of Duke, appeared in five preseason games and averaged 3.6 points and 1.8 assists in 12.2 minutes per contest.
The Cavaliers have a deadline of 5 p.m. to officially waive Cook.