- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: Kendrick Perkins and Wife Involved in Roadside Altercation
- Updated: May 13, 2015
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported that police in the suburb of Westlake responded to a 911 call at 9:37 a.m. ET, which indicated that a woman could be seen hitting a man inside a parked SUV. In addition, the woman was preventing the man from getting out of the black vehicle.
Police found Perkins and his wife inside the van, but both indicated it was simply an argument, with neither of them having any noticeable injuries.
Due to those circumstances, police decided not to arrest either Perkins or his wife, though the city prosecutor will look at the police report to decide if any charges should be filed against either person. Perkins was given a ride back to the couple’s home, while his wife drove off.
The Cavaliers released an official statement about the incident, stating, “There were no arrests or citations made by the Westlake Police, who responded on site, and there have been no accusations of wrong doing.”
Perkins is said to be cooperating with the police, and is scheduled to leave later in the day for Chicago, where the Cavs will attempt to close out their Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Chicago Bulls on Thursday night.