- Report: Cavs ‘Actively Shopping’ Mo Williams and Jordan McRae
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) Out 4-6 Months
- Updated: April 30, 2015
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that Love will be out for a projected four to six months to recover. He will be receiving treatment and rehabbing at Cleveland Clinic Courts and Cleveland Clinic Sports Health.
This is awful news for a Cavs team that was projected as favorites to come out of the East. The Cavaliers will have a tall task ahead of them as they now know that they will be without Love for the rest of the playoffs.