- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) Out 4-6 Months
- Updated: April 30, 2015
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that Love will be out for a projected four to six months to recover. He will be receiving treatment and rehabbing at Cleveland Clinic Courts and Cleveland Clinic Sports Health.
This is awful news for a Cavs team that was projected as favorites to come out of the East. The Cavaliers will have a tall task ahead of them as they now know that they will be without Love for the rest of the playoffs.