- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) Out 4-6 Months
- Updated: April 30, 2015
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that Love will be out for a projected four to six months to recover. He will be receiving treatment and rehabbing at Cleveland Clinic Courts and Cleveland Clinic Sports Health.
This is awful news for a Cavs team that was projected as favorites to come out of the East. The Cavaliers will have a tall task ahead of them as they now know that they will be without Love for the rest of the playoffs.