- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $9.2 Million Ohio Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 24, 2015
In his rookie season, James built a 30,000 square-foot mansion on his Bath Township property worth $9.2 million. The estate features six bedrooms, eight full bathrooms, six half bathrooms, a recording studio, two-lane bowling alley, personal movie theater, aquarium, barbershop, and much more.
Photos of LeBron’s Ohio mansion begin below.
Here we have LeBron’s modern-style living room with high ceilings.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)