- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs acquire promising young guard from Jazz
- Updated: November 27, 2020
Jazz are sending G Rayjon Tucker and a future second-round pick to the Cavaliers for cash, sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 27, 2020
The 23-year-old Tucker went undrafted after playing one season at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and originally signed with the Milwaukee Bucks in August of last year.
Tucker was released by the Bucks and then signed with the Jazz in December 2019.
He played in 20 games off the bench for the Jazz, averaging 3.1 points and 1.0 rebounds per game.
The Cavaliers’ acquisition involves minimal risk on their part and is another attempt to bolster the rebuilding team’s roster with young talent.
The Cavaliers are getting prepared to start their training camp for the 2020-21 season, with the league schedule set to get underway on Dec. 22.