- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Updated: November 17, 2020
Andre Drummond is bypassing free agency and picking up his $28.7 million player option for next season to stay with the Cavaliers, league sources said
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) November 17, 2020
Drummond, 27, only played for the Cavs for a few games last season.
Of course, the coronavirus pandemic limited Drummond’s production in a Cavs uniform. He put up 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds, 1.5 steals and 1.4 blocks in eight games as a member of the Cavaliers last season.
The Cavs also have the No. 5 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, which takes place on Wednesday.