- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Updated: November 17, 2020
Andre Drummond is bypassing free agency and picking up his $28.7 million player option for next season to stay with the Cavaliers, league sources said
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) November 17, 2020
Drummond, 27, only played for the Cavs for a few games last season.
Of course, the coronavirus pandemic limited Drummond’s production in a Cavs uniform. He put up 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds, 1.5 steals and 1.4 blocks in eight games as a member of the Cavaliers last season.
The Cavs also have the No. 5 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, which takes place on Wednesday.