- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
Former Cavs guard warns that Kevin Durant is better now than before he ruptured his Achilles
- Updated: November 11, 2020
Haha crazy thing is he’s even BETTER now!!! Just hooped with him the other week OMG https://t.co/06eBfnde2w
Durant suffered the injury when he was playing for the Golden State Warriors in the 2019 NBA Finals.
The two-time NBA champ signed with the Nets in the offseason, but he sat out all of last year with the injury.
The Nets are expected to be one of the contending teams in the Eastern Conference next season.
Durant and teammate Kyrie Irving are one of the best duos in the NBA if it can stay healthy.
As for Thomas’ claims, if Durant truly is better, then that will be a scary sight for NBA teams.
For his career, Durant averages 27.0 points, 7.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
The 2013-14 NBA MVP, Durant is widely considered one of the best scorers in the history of the game.
Thomas has officially put the league on notice for Durant’s comeback.