- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Cavs pay tribute to ‘Jeopardy!’ host Alex Trebek with reference to 2016 NBA title
- Updated: November 8, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers took time on Sunday to acknowledge the death of “Jeopardy” game-show host Alex Trebek by showing a snippet from the long-running show that dealt with the Cavaliers winning the 2016 NBA championship.
RIP Alex 🙏 pic.twitter.com/NfzlcLhp2K
Trebek was 80 years old when he passed away early Sunday morning after having battled pancreatic cancer for close to two years. In March 2019, he publicly announced his diagnosis of the disease that often develops without symptoms.
Despite undergoing treatments since that time, Trebek continued to host the syndicated program that originally began on NBC in 1964. However, Trebek began hosting a revived version in 1984 and had been at the helm for that entire run.
Trebek is survived by his wife and three children.