- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Updated: October 13, 2020
The NBA awarded the 2020 MVP trophy to Milwaukee Bucks phenom Giannis Antetokounmpo instead of Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James.
Antetokounmpo, 25, was expected to have major success in the postseason.
After all, he averaged a monster 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game during the regular season. The superstar was named the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year this season.
In addition, the Bucks finished with the top record in the league.
However, Antetokounmpo and the Bucks couldn’t translate their success in the regular season to the playoffs. The Miami Heat destroyed the Bucks in five games in the second round.
Meanwhile, James and the Lakers steamrolled their way to the championship. They beat the Heat in six games in the 2020 NBA Finals.
The 35-year-old James collected 27.6 points, 10.8 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game during the playoffs.