- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Updated: October 13, 2020
The NBA awarded the 2020 MVP trophy to Milwaukee Bucks phenom Giannis Antetokounmpo instead of Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James.
Antetokounmpo, 25, was expected to have major success in the postseason.
After all, he averaged a monster 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game during the regular season. The superstar was named the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year this season.
In addition, the Bucks finished with the top record in the league.
However, Antetokounmpo and the Bucks couldn’t translate their success in the regular season to the playoffs. The Miami Heat destroyed the Bucks in five games in the second round.
Meanwhile, James and the Lakers steamrolled their way to the championship. They beat the Heat in six games in the 2020 NBA Finals.
The 35-year-old James collected 27.6 points, 10.8 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game during the playoffs.