- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Updated: October 13, 2020
The NBA awarded the 2020 MVP trophy to Milwaukee Bucks phenom Giannis Antetokounmpo instead of Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James.
Antetokounmpo, 25, was expected to have major success in the postseason.
After all, he averaged a monster 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game during the regular season. The superstar was named the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year this season.
In addition, the Bucks finished with the top record in the league.
However, Antetokounmpo and the Bucks couldn’t translate their success in the regular season to the playoffs. The Miami Heat destroyed the Bucks in five games in the second round.
Meanwhile, James and the Lakers steamrolled their way to the championship. They beat the Heat in six games in the 2020 NBA Finals.
The 35-year-old James collected 27.6 points, 10.8 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game during the playoffs.