- Larry Nance Jr. and Kevin Love React to Bam Adebayo’s Game-Saving Block on Jayson Tatum
- Kendrick Perkins Makes Bold Guarantee While Comparing Kawhi Leonard to Michael Jordan
- Report: Houston Rockets to Take ‘Strong Look’ at Former Cavs Head Coach
- Kendrick Perkins Sends Strong Message to Daryl Morey After Rockets’ Abysmal Loss
- Report: Cavs Don’t Regret Drafting Collin Sexton Over Michael Porter Jr.
- Ray Allen Says His House in Miami Got Broken Into After Rumors of Him Signing Deal With Cavs
- Cedi Osman Reminds Everyone LeBron James Is the Greatest of All Time
- Larry Nance Jr. Rips Michael Porter Jr. After His Criticism of Nuggets Coach Mike Malone
- Report: Cavs Willing to Use Mid-Level Exception on Player They Deem Worthy
- Report: Chances That Tristan Thompson Re-Signs With Cavs Increasing
Larry Nance Jr. and Kevin Love React to Bam Adebayo’s Game-Saving Block on Jayson Tatum
- Updated: September 15, 2020
On Tuesday, the Miami Heat continued their surprising run through the 2020 NBA Playoffs by defeating the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Miami did it once again in clutch fashion, as center Bam Adebayo denied Celtics star Jayson Tatum at the rim to preserve a 117-114 win.
Wow Bam. Sheesh. 😤😤😤
The Heat fell behind early by double digits to Boston, just as they did in Game 1 of the previous round against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Miami came back to tie the score at halftime but trailed again by a significant margin in the fourth quarter.
As he has throughout the playoffs, Jimmy Butler was clutch when the Heat needed him to be clutch.
He hit a 3-pointer with 22.0 seconds left in the fourth quarter to help force overtime, then hit a floater, got fouled and completed the three-point play with 12.0 seconds remaining in overtime to put Miami ahead.
It set the scene for Adebayo’s awesome block of Tatum’s dunk attempt that effectively ended the game.