- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
Larry Nance Jr. and Kevin Love React to Bam Adebayo’s Game-Saving Block on Jayson Tatum
- Updated: September 15, 2020
On Tuesday, the Miami Heat continued their surprising run through the 2020 NBA Playoffs by defeating the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Miami did it once again in clutch fashion, as center Bam Adebayo denied Celtics star Jayson Tatum at the rim to preserve a 117-114 win.
Wow Bam. Sheesh. 😤😤😤
The Heat fell behind early by double digits to Boston, just as they did in Game 1 of the previous round against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Miami came back to tie the score at halftime but trailed again by a significant margin in the fourth quarter.
As he has throughout the playoffs, Jimmy Butler was clutch when the Heat needed him to be clutch.
He hit a 3-pointer with 22.0 seconds left in the fourth quarter to help force overtime, then hit a floater, got fouled and completed the three-point play with 12.0 seconds remaining in overtime to put Miami ahead.
It set the scene for Adebayo’s awesome block of Tatum’s dunk attempt that effectively ended the game.