- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Kevin Love Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant on His Birthday With Emotional Tribute
- Updated: August 23, 2020
Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other passengers were tragically killed in a helicopter accident earlier this year.
The elder Bryant was one of the most beloved players in the history of the NBA. A Hall of Famer and 18-time All-Star, the elder Bryant played his entire career with the Los Angeles Lakers, winning five NBA titles.
In his final game, which came during the 2015-16 season, the elder Bryant shocked the NBA one more time, scoring an incredible 60 points.
After he retired, the elder Bryant became an Oscar and Sports Emmy winner for his short film “Dear Basketball.”
In addition, he coached the younger Bryant’s AAU basketball team.
The elder Bryant was survived by his wife, Vanessa, and three other children.