- Bleacher Report Unveils Tremendous Trade Package Cavs Can Offer for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Lou Williams Claps Back at Kendrick Perkins, Threatens to Check Him When They Meet in Real Life
- Kendrick Perkins Publicly Destroys Lou Williams, Says 20-Year-Old Zion Williamson More Mature
- Report: Kyrie Irving Commits $1.5 Million to Help Pay WNBA Players Sitting Out 2020 Season
- Dion Waiters Identifies Major Difference in Playing With LeBron James on Lakers vs. on Cavs
- Andre Drummond Throws Shade at Haters for Not Being Considered for Defensive Player of the Year
- Report: Cavs Want Andre Drummond to Pair With Kevin Love Similar to How He Did With Blake Griffin
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Often Confused by Andre Drummond’s 3-Point Attempts
- Andre Drummond Expresses Deep Sorrow After Former UConn Star Found Dead in Home
- Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
Kevin Porter Jr. Celebrates ‘Brother’ Jamal Crawford Getting Signed to Play in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 9, 2020
The Brooklyn Nets signed Jamal Crawford on Wednesday.
Crawford, 40, has been waiting for a job in the NBA all season long.
The journeyman hasn’t played in an NBA game since the conclusion of 2018-19 season, when he put up 51 points for the Phoenix Suns.
Now, with the Nets losing players left and right due to various reasons, Crawford finds himself back in the association. He has career averages of 14.6 points and 3.4 assists per game.
Porter Jr. and Crawford both have roots at the same high school in Seattle. In fact, the Cavs guard sees the veteran as a family figure in his life.
In his first year in the league, Porter Jr. averaged 10.0 points, 3.2 boards and 2.2 assists per contest. The Cavs were not selected to take part in the 22-team restart in Orlando, Fla.
Although Porter Jr. won’t be playing in the NBA’s resumption, he certainly will be rooting for Crawford.