- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Porter Jr. Celebrates ‘Brother’ Jamal Crawford Getting Signed to Play in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 9, 2020
The Brooklyn Nets signed Jamal Crawford on Wednesday.
Crawford, 40, has been waiting for a job in the NBA all season long.
The journeyman hasn’t played in an NBA game since the conclusion of 2018-19 season, when he put up 51 points for the Phoenix Suns.
Now, with the Nets losing players left and right due to various reasons, Crawford finds himself back in the association. He has career averages of 14.6 points and 3.4 assists per game.
Porter Jr. and Crawford both have roots at the same high school in Seattle. In fact, the Cavs guard sees the veteran as a family figure in his life.
In his first year in the league, Porter Jr. averaged 10.0 points, 3.2 boards and 2.2 assists per contest. The Cavs were not selected to take part in the 22-team restart in Orlando, Fla.
Although Porter Jr. won’t be playing in the NBA’s resumption, he certainly will be rooting for Crawford.