- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Report: Cavs Sign Former Golden State Warriors Big Man to 2-Year Deal
- Updated: June 29, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a two-year deal with free agent big man Jordan Bell.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 29, 2020
The University of Oregon product has played for three teams in his first three seasons in the NBA.
Bell began the season with the Minnesota Timberwolves, appearing in 27 games before he was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies at the trade deadline.
Bell appeared in just two games in Memphis before he was waived on March 2.
The 25-year-old was drafted by the Chicago Bulls with the No. 38 pick in the second round of the 2017 NBA Draft before getting traded to the Golden State Warriors.
Bell’s best seasons as a pro came with the Warriors, but he has struggled to find his footing since. He could be a solid reclamation project for the rebuilding Cavs.
Bell has career averages of 3.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 12.0 minutes per game.