- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Cavs Sign Former Golden State Warriors Big Man to 2-Year Deal
- Updated: June 29, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a two-year deal with free agent big man Jordan Bell.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 29, 2020
The University of Oregon product has played for three teams in his first three seasons in the NBA.
Bell began the season with the Minnesota Timberwolves, appearing in 27 games before he was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies at the trade deadline.
Bell appeared in just two games in Memphis before he was waived on March 2.
The 25-year-old was drafted by the Chicago Bulls with the No. 38 pick in the second round of the 2017 NBA Draft before getting traded to the Golden State Warriors.
Bell’s best seasons as a pro came with the Warriors, but he has struggled to find his footing since. He could be a solid reclamation project for the rebuilding Cavs.
Bell has career averages of 3.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 12.0 minutes per game.