- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Kevin Porter Jr. Depicts Powerful Image of Cavs Jersey Honoring George Floyd
- Updated: June 3, 2020
Porter Jr., 20, has been extremely vocal amidst the political chaos that’s taken place across the country.
The death of Floyd has yet again highlighted the problems of police brutality and racism in the United States. The 46-year-old black man was killed by a Minneapolis police officer on May 25.
Protestors are hoping to see justice for Floyd as well as police brutality and racism brought to light.
As for Porter Jr., he is showing his true colors as a model citizen. The guard has also been a solid addition on the basketball court as well.
Prior to the NBA suspending the 2019-20 campaign due to the novel coronavirus, Porter Jr. was averaging 10.0 points, 3.2 boards and 2.2 assists per game.
The Cavs acquired Porter Jr. from the Milwaukee Bucks for a total of four second-round draft picks and cash considerations during a 2019 draft day deal.