- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Porter Jr. Depicts Powerful Image of Cavs Jersey Honoring George Floyd
- Updated: June 3, 2020
Porter Jr., 20, has been extremely vocal amidst the political chaos that’s taken place across the country.
The death of Floyd has yet again highlighted the problems of police brutality and racism in the United States. The 46-year-old black man was killed by a Minneapolis police officer on May 25.
Protestors are hoping to see justice for Floyd as well as police brutality and racism brought to light.
As for Porter Jr., he is showing his true colors as a model citizen. The guard has also been a solid addition on the basketball court as well.
Prior to the NBA suspending the 2019-20 campaign due to the novel coronavirus, Porter Jr. was averaging 10.0 points, 3.2 boards and 2.2 assists per game.
The Cavs acquired Porter Jr. from the Milwaukee Bucks for a total of four second-round draft picks and cash considerations during a 2019 draft day deal.