- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Kevin Porter Jr. Depicts Powerful Image of Cavs Jersey Honoring George Floyd
- Updated: June 3, 2020
Porter Jr., 20, has been extremely vocal amidst the political chaos that’s taken place across the country.
The death of Floyd has yet again highlighted the problems of police brutality and racism in the United States. The 46-year-old black man was killed by a Minneapolis police officer on May 25.
Protestors are hoping to see justice for Floyd as well as police brutality and racism brought to light.
As for Porter Jr., he is showing his true colors as a model citizen. The guard has also been a solid addition on the basketball court as well.
Prior to the NBA suspending the 2019-20 campaign due to the novel coronavirus, Porter Jr. was averaging 10.0 points, 3.2 boards and 2.2 assists per game.
The Cavs acquired Porter Jr. from the Milwaukee Bucks for a total of four second-round draft picks and cash considerations during a 2019 draft day deal.