- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Matthew Dellavedova Congratulates Joe Burrow After He Goes No. 1 in NFL Draft
- Updated: April 24, 2020
On Thursday, the Cincinnati Bengals selected star quarterback Joe Burrow with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft.
Burrow, 23, watched the Cavs play during their golden years.
While most fans were infatuated with superstar LeBron James, the youngster fell in love with Dellevadova. In fact, the Heisman Trophy winner called the scrappy guard his favorite player in the NBA.
Although the Cavs aren’t at their apogee anymore, Burrow remains enamored with Dellevadova. The quarterback called the 6-foot-3 veteran his closest NBA comparison.
However, Dellevedova’s future in the NBA is uncertain at this time.
The assiduous Australian is in the final season of a four-year contract he signed with the Milwaukee Bucks in 2016. He was traded to the Cavs back in December 2018.
There is no official timetable for when the 2019-20 NBA season will resume.