- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Matthew Dellavedova Congratulates Joe Burrow After He Goes No. 1 in NFL Draft
- Updated: April 24, 2020
On Thursday, the Cincinnati Bengals selected star quarterback Joe Burrow with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft.
Burrow, 23, watched the Cavs play during their golden years.
While most fans were infatuated with superstar LeBron James, the youngster fell in love with Dellevadova. In fact, the Heisman Trophy winner called the scrappy guard his favorite player in the NBA.
Although the Cavs aren’t at their apogee anymore, Burrow remains enamored with Dellevadova. The quarterback called the 6-foot-3 veteran his closest NBA comparison.
However, Dellevedova’s future in the NBA is uncertain at this time.
The assiduous Australian is in the final season of a four-year contract he signed with the Milwaukee Bucks in 2016. He was traded to the Cavs back in December 2018.
There is no official timetable for when the 2019-20 NBA season will resume.