- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Matthew Dellavedova Congratulates Joe Burrow After He Goes No. 1 in NFL Draft
- Updated: April 24, 2020
On Thursday, the Cincinnati Bengals selected star quarterback Joe Burrow with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft.
Burrow, 23, watched the Cavs play during their golden years.
While most fans were infatuated with superstar LeBron James, the youngster fell in love with Dellevadova. In fact, the Heisman Trophy winner called the scrappy guard his favorite player in the NBA.
Although the Cavs aren’t at their apogee anymore, Burrow remains enamored with Dellevadova. The quarterback called the 6-foot-3 veteran his closest NBA comparison.
However, Dellevedova’s future in the NBA is uncertain at this time.
The assiduous Australian is in the final season of a four-year contract he signed with the Milwaukee Bucks in 2016. He was traded to the Cavs back in December 2018.
There is no official timetable for when the 2019-20 NBA season will resume.