- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: John Beilein Lands New Job Following Departure From Cavs
- Updated: March 11, 2020
Welcome to BTN, @JohnBeilein!
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) March 10, 2020
Beilein’s extensive background as a coach within the Big Ten will allow him to offer informed commentary on the conference teams competing during the postseason.
Prior to his brief 54-game stint as head coach in Cleveland, the 67-year-old Beilein spent 12 seasons as head coach at the University of Michigan.
During that time, he compiled a record of 278-150 and is the winningest coach in the history of the program.
Two of Beilein’s teams at Michigan reached the NCAA Final Four.
After Beilein resigned on Feb. 19 with a 14-40 record as head coach of the Cavs, he was scheduled to hold a different position within the organization.
While that’s believed to pertain to assisting with the annual draft, there’s been no official statement on his future role with the Cavaliers.
Since announcing his departure, Beilein took time to return to the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, where he attended Senior Night festivities for the Wolverines.