- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love Boasts Collin Sexton as Hardest Worker He’s Been Around in Entire Career
- Updated: March 5, 2020
Five-time All-Star Kevin Love gave Sexton an incredible compliment following his career contest on Wednesday.
Under-appreciated — a walking bucket.
In my 12 years, he’s right at the top for hardest worker I’ve seen/been around. https://t.co/BcXTvM0qAk
Sexton, 21, has been of the few bright spots of the Cavs’ abysmal season.
On Wednesday night against the Boston Celtics, Sexton exploded for a career-high 41 points on top of six assists and three rebounds. He is averaging 29.6 points per contest over the course of his last five games.
The ascension has been extremely evident for the sophomore this year. Sexton has exhibited strong maturity, leadership and star play this season.
For Love to declare that Sexton is one of the hardest workers he’s been around during his career says a ton.
Slowly but surely, Sexton is putting himself in the conversation with some of the greats. He joined franchise legends James and Irving as the only Cavs to score 40 points before turning 22 with his performance on Wednesday.
The guard will look to resume his hot streak versus the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.