- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Love Boasts Collin Sexton as Hardest Worker He’s Been Around in Entire Career
- Updated: March 5, 2020
Five-time All-Star Kevin Love gave Sexton an incredible compliment following his career contest on Wednesday.
Under-appreciated — a walking bucket.
In my 12 years, he’s right at the top for hardest worker I’ve seen/been around. https://t.co/BcXTvM0qAk
Sexton, 21, has been of the few bright spots of the Cavs’ abysmal season.
On Wednesday night against the Boston Celtics, Sexton exploded for a career-high 41 points on top of six assists and three rebounds. He is averaging 29.6 points per contest over the course of his last five games.
The ascension has been extremely evident for the sophomore this year. Sexton has exhibited strong maturity, leadership and star play this season.
For Love to declare that Sexton is one of the hardest workers he’s been around during his career says a ton.
Slowly but surely, Sexton is putting himself in the conversation with some of the greats. He joined franchise legends James and Irving as the only Cavs to score 40 points before turning 22 with his performance on Wednesday.
The guard will look to resume his hot streak versus the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.