- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Andre Drummond to Miss Wednesday’s Tilt vs. 76ers
- Updated: February 26, 2020
The big man will miss the contest against the Philadelphia 76ers due to a calf strain.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 26, 2020
Drummond, 28, was acquired by the Cavs in a trade deadline deal with the Detroit Pistons earlier this month.
The 6-foot-10 pro is having one of the best seasons of his career. He is putting up 17.3 points and 15.3 rebounds per game this season.
Although Drummond will be sitting out his first game as a member of the Cavs, the veteran is typically very durable. As a matter of fact, he has played in at least 78 games in six of the first seven seasons of his career.
The league’s leading rebounder has an option in his contract for next season. While the Pistons thought they would lose Drummond as a free agent this summer, the Cavs are confident they can retain the center.
He has career averages of 14.4 points and 13.8 boards per game.