- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Andre Drummond to Miss Wednesday’s Tilt vs. 76ers
- Updated: February 26, 2020
The big man will miss the contest against the Philadelphia 76ers due to a calf strain.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 26, 2020
Drummond, 28, was acquired by the Cavs in a trade deadline deal with the Detroit Pistons earlier this month.
The 6-foot-10 pro is having one of the best seasons of his career. He is putting up 17.3 points and 15.3 rebounds per game this season.
Although Drummond will be sitting out his first game as a member of the Cavs, the veteran is typically very durable. As a matter of fact, he has played in at least 78 games in six of the first seven seasons of his career.
The league’s leading rebounder has an option in his contract for next season. While the Pistons thought they would lose Drummond as a free agent this summer, the Cavs are confident they can retain the center.
He has career averages of 14.4 points and 13.8 boards per game.