- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Cavs News: Andre Drummond to Miss Wednesday’s Tilt vs. 76ers
- Updated: February 26, 2020
The big man will miss the contest against the Philadelphia 76ers due to a calf strain.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 26, 2020
Drummond, 28, was acquired by the Cavs in a trade deadline deal with the Detroit Pistons earlier this month.
The 6-foot-10 pro is having one of the best seasons of his career. He is putting up 17.3 points and 15.3 rebounds per game this season.
Although Drummond will be sitting out his first game as a member of the Cavs, the veteran is typically very durable. As a matter of fact, he has played in at least 78 games in six of the first seven seasons of his career.
The league’s leading rebounder has an option in his contract for next season. While the Pistons thought they would lose Drummond as a free agent this summer, the Cavs are confident they can retain the center.
He has career averages of 14.4 points and 13.8 boards per game.