- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cedi Osman to Donate $100 to Earthquake Victims for Every 3-Point Shot Made Tonight
- Updated: January 25, 2020
Tonight I will donate 100 USD to the victims of earthquake in Elazığ, Turkey for every 3 points shot made by Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls. Come on guys show what we can do together! @Cavs @chicagobulls @Kizilay
The 6.7 earthquake struck on Friday, with the death toll as of Saturday afternoon listed at 29 and at least 1,400 injured.
In addition, the level of damage to buildings is expected to be extensive.
Osman has played internationally for Turkish national teams and has a personal connection to the country due to his family roots.
While those factors serve as the basis for Osman’s gesture, the fact that he’s making an effort to show his concern for the crisis is admirable.
Osman’s own contributions this season when it comes to 3-pointers show him averaging 1.9 per game, with a 1.4 average over the course of his three-year career.
It’s conceivable that Osman could extend this effort beyond Saturday night’s game against Chicago, depending on the severity of what’s now taking place. Such news will come in the days ahead.