- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Updated: January 17, 2020
Cleveland Cavalier center Tristan Thompson was ejected from Friday night’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies after slapping the backside of Grizzlies forward and former teammate Jae Crowder.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 18, 2020
Thompson’s ejection came with 2:02 left in the third quarter, with the slap coming after he was fouled by Brandon Clarke.
As a result of Thompson’s ejection, teammate John Henson took two free throws, which he made.
Crowder was only with the Cavs for a half season during the 2017-18 campaign. In February 2018, he was dealt to the Utah Jazz.
A similar incident happened when Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. did the same thing to a reporter on Monday night. That came after a college football championship victory by Beckham’s alma mater, Louisiana State University.