- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Cavs News: Dante Exum to Get Minutes in Jordan Clarkson’s Old Spot
- Updated: December 27, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 27, 2019
So far this season, Exum has averaged a paltry 2.2 points in 7.5 minutes per game.
That pales in comparison to Clarkson’s 14.4 points in 22.9 minutes per game. Given that discrepancy, it is abundantly clear that Porter should expect more usage from here on out.
Going into the season, Clarkson was one of the many players on the Cavs’ roster who was expected to be moved. A large reason for that was because he is currently on an expiring contract.
With the seal now broken, Clarkson being dealt could mark the beginning of a fire sale for the Cavs.