- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Dante Exum to Get Minutes in Jordan Clarkson’s Old Spot
- Updated: December 27, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 27, 2019
So far this season, Exum has averaged a paltry 2.2 points in 7.5 minutes per game.
That pales in comparison to Clarkson’s 14.4 points in 22.9 minutes per game. Given that discrepancy, it is abundantly clear that Porter should expect more usage from here on out.
Going into the season, Clarkson was one of the many players on the Cavs’ roster who was expected to be moved. A large reason for that was because he is currently on an expiring contract.
With the seal now broken, Clarkson being dealt could mark the beginning of a fire sale for the Cavs.