- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Video: Philadelphia 76ers Announcer Rips Apart Kevin Porter Jr. During Broadcast
- Updated: December 8, 2019
Saturday night was a rough one for the Cleveland Cavaliers, as they were slaughtered by the Philadelphia 76ers, 141-94, even though the 76ers were without Joel Embiid.
What made it even worse was a comment made by one of the Sixers’ broadcasters.
When Kevin Porter Jr. finished a dunk in the second half, the broadcaster admonished Porter for flexing his muscles right after the play.
The 30th overall pick in this June’s NBA Draft, Porter’s struggling a bit in his rookie season, as he’s averaging just 6.9 points a game on 40.7 percent shooting from the field.
Porter, however, was a sharpshooter in college at the University of Southern California. In his lone season as a Trojan, he shot a stellar 41.2 percent from 3-point range.
However, he inexplicably struggled from the free throw line, hitting a very poor 52.2 percent of his foul shots.
The Cavaliers thought highly enough of Porter to trade four future second-round draft picks and cash to acquire his rights just days after the draft.