- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
- Bradley Beal Gushes Over Darius Garland: ‘He Was Already Destined for This’
Cavs News: NBA Suspends Kevin Porter Jr. for Making Contact With Referee
- Updated: November 4, 2019
Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. suspended one game for making contact with a ref on Sunday in loss to Mavericks, NBA says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 4, 2019
Porter, 19, is averaging 5.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game this season.
The Milwaukee Bucks took Porter with the 30th overall pick of the 2019 NBA Draft. After a draft-day trade with the Detroit Pistons, the Cavaliers received Porter in exchange for cash considerations and draft picks.
The rookie will miss the Cavs’ contest against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.