- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Cavs News: NBA Suspends Kevin Porter Jr. for Making Contact With Referee
- Updated: November 4, 2019
Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. suspended one game for making contact with a ref on Sunday in loss to Mavericks, NBA says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 4, 2019
Porter, 19, is averaging 5.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game this season.
The Milwaukee Bucks took Porter with the 30th overall pick of the 2019 NBA Draft. After a draft-day trade with the Detroit Pistons, the Cavaliers received Porter in exchange for cash considerations and draft picks.
The rookie will miss the Cavs’ contest against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.