- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: NBA Suspends Kevin Porter Jr. for Making Contact With Referee
- Updated: November 4, 2019
Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. suspended one game for making contact with a ref on Sunday in loss to Mavericks, NBA says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 4, 2019
Porter, 19, is averaging 5.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game this season.
The Milwaukee Bucks took Porter with the 30th overall pick of the 2019 NBA Draft. After a draft-day trade with the Detroit Pistons, the Cavaliers received Porter in exchange for cash considerations and draft picks.
The rookie will miss the Cavs’ contest against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.