- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: NBA Suspends Kevin Porter Jr. for Making Contact With Referee
- Updated: November 4, 2019
Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. suspended one game for making contact with a ref on Sunday in loss to Mavericks, NBA says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 4, 2019
Porter, 19, is averaging 5.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game this season.
The Milwaukee Bucks took Porter with the 30th overall pick of the 2019 NBA Draft. After a draft-day trade with the Detroit Pistons, the Cavaliers received Porter in exchange for cash considerations and draft picks.
The rookie will miss the Cavs’ contest against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.