- Darius Garland Reacts to Recording His First Career Double-Double
- Report: Cavs Apply for Disabled Player Exception in Wake of Dylan Windler Injury
- Former Cavs Head Coach Tyronn Lue Admits He Wishes He Were Still in Cleveland
- Report: Paul George to Miss Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Kevin Love Preaches Positivity Amid Recent Cavs Success: ‘We’re Definitely Playing Better Now’
- Darius Garland Passes Kyrie Irving in Meaningful Stat for Cavs Rookie
- Video: Tristan Thompson Dunks on LeBron James, Proceeds to Stare Him Down
- Cavs News: Dylan Windler to Miss Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- John Beilein Gushes Over ‘Tremendous Growth’ From This Season’s Cavs
- Cavs Veterans Offer Incredible Praise for Collin Sexton and Darius Garland
Cavs News: NBA Suspends Kevin Porter Jr. for Making Contact With Referee
- Updated: November 4, 2019
Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. suspended one game for making contact with a ref on Sunday in loss to Mavericks, NBA says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 4, 2019
Porter, 19, is averaging 5.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game this season.
The Milwaukee Bucks took Porter with the 30th overall pick of the 2019 NBA Draft. After a draft-day trade with the Detroit Pistons, the Cavaliers received Porter in exchange for cash considerations and draft picks.
The rookie will miss the Cavs’ contest against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.