- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
Video: Tyronn Lue Blatantly Disrespects Rich Paul During Lakers-Clippers Game
- Updated: October 23, 2019
On opening night in the NBA, Los Angeles Clippers assistant coach Tyronn Lue wasn’t feeling too friendly with sports agent Rich Paul.
After Paul George shook hands and hugged the Klutch Sports Group founder, Lue looked strangely at Paul and brushed him off.
Why Ty Lue do Rich Paul like that? ?
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) October 23, 2019
One possible reason for the cold reception from Lue could be the fact that LeBron James, whom Paul represents, is no longer one of his players, but instead plays for a rival team.
James and the former Cleveland Cavaliers coach won a championship together in 2016, but both have since moved to L.A. albeit with different teams. Lue joined the Clippers as an assistant coach this summer, while James signed with the Los Angeles Lakers last year.
Though it appeared as if he had a grudge against one of the NBA’s highest profile agents, Lue looks like he was just being playful with him. Towards the latter part of the clip, Paul appeared to laugh at something that Lue said or did.
The exchange between the two happened during the game between the Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night, with the former playing host to the latter. The Clippers came out on top, 112-102, as Kawhi Leonard led all scorers with 30 points to go along with six rebounds and five assists. Meanwhile, James only managed to score 18 points to go along with nine rebounds and eight assists.